Answers: Muppet Quiz
Posted on April 1, 2014 at 3:59 pm
1. Can you guess the writer who provided the narration for this 1968 commercial featuring The Muppets?
2. What Oscar-winning actor co-starred with the Muppets as Scrooge in “A Muppet Christmas Carol?”
3. Which Muppet is the front man of a rock group?
Dr. Teeth of the Electric Mayhem
4. Which Muppet is the lab assistant for scientist Dr. Bunsen Honeydew?
5. Which Muppet lives in a trash can?
Oscar the Grouch on “Sesame Street”
6. What is the name of Big Bird’s friend that everyone on Sesame Street thought was imaginary?
7. Who are these guys?
Statler and Waldorf
8. Name something other than the birthmark and voice that distinguishes Kermit and Constantine?
9. Where was Miss Piggy working at the beginning of “The Muppets?”
10. Who is the only Muppet who appears in both the Muppet movies and television shows and on Sesame Street?