Quiz: Television Couples
Posted on February 12, 2010 at 8:00 am
Another Valentine’s Day quiz about some of the all-time favorite television couples. How many do you recognize?
1. The very first issue of TV Guide featured the real-life baby of this sit-com pair whose on-screen race to the hospital to give birth was one of the most watched episodes of its era.
2. Perhaps inspired by the glamorous and elegant occupants of the White House, this sit-com couple, a writer and a former dancer, lived with their son in New Rochelle, New York.
3. She grew up on one of the top shows of the 70’s and then had a spin-off series of her own about her life with her cute boyfriend.
4. This loving couple broke some barriers by having the first inter-racial marriage on prime-time television.
5. Sparring detectives generated a lot of romantic chemistry in this glossy romantic mystery series.
6. The viewership for the wedding of this soap opera duo broke records and even ended up on a magazine covers.
7. This couple did things a bit out of order — they had a relationship, they were on a break, they got married, got divorced, had a baby, and then ended up together.
8. This couple on a popular new series just adopted a daughter from Vietnam.
9. One of the most loving marriages in television history was between this doctor and lawyer, parents of five children, who loved to dance with each other.
10. A journalist and an aspiring actress became engaged in the last season of this popular series.